What is Groups?
Google Groups makes it easy for groups of people—such as collaboRATE users—to communicate and collaborate. You can send an email to everyone in a group with one address, invite a group to an event, or share documents with a group. You can also create an online forum to discuss a popular technology or answer questions about a product.
It is recommended that you join this group if you plan to use collaboRATE. We use this venue to provide updates on any work related to collaboRATE and provide input into future plans. We welcome patient members of course!
Here is how to join:
1. Log into your Google account (or create one with any email address you own).
2. Go to the collaboRATE user group page.
3. Click on the link "Apply for membership or contact the owner."
4. Check the boxes that you wish to activate
5. Click "Apply to join this group"
We tend to respond to your request quickly during normal working hours EST/EDT.
Contact us if you have any questions.